Monday, 21 March 2011

Ideas

I have been thinking about the way I would like to present the opening sequence of the film.

- I don't want to try and tell the story too quickly.

- I want the opening sequence to appear interesting and make the audience want to carry on watching.

I plan to do this by:

* Not plowing straight into the story and dialogue.

* By setting the scene and make the audiences minds work.

* Also by not making the story clear this can add a little twist and make the sequence interesting as the unexpected can happen.

*Using a fast edited opening sequence with dim lighting and flashes of light this will make the genre clear (Thriller). Hopefully making the scene appear scary and interesting.

*In the open sequence I feel using little dialogue will again add to the genre as using good camera shots and edits this will be enough to appeal to most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment